Town’s Christmas light switch-on plans
- Credit: Matthew Usher
Children will parade through the streets with lanterns before a town's big festive switch-on.
The Christmas lights will go on in King's Lynn on Thursday, November 28 in the Tuesday Market Place (7pm).
There will be a fun fair and craft stalls from 4pm, with live music and a hi-tech Christmas mirror which will allow children to create pictures which will be projected on to buildings in the market place.
At 5.30pm there will be a parade from Stories of Lynn with children holding glowing and flashing homemade lanterns.
On arrival in the market place the children will sing carols alongside St Martha's Catholic Primary School.
You may also want to watch:
Performances on the countdown stage will include The Chebbs and Britain's Got Talent champions Twist and Pulse who are currently appearing as policemen in the Corn Exchange pantomime.
King's Lynn's shops will be open until 8pm.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: Norwich City Council LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 5 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 6 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 7 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 8 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 9 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 10 Norfolk County Council Elections 2021: Joy for Greens in Norwich