Large queues expected as new H&M opens
- Credit: Archant
Families are expected to form large queues in a Norfolk town today as its first H&M opens.
The shop will open its doors at 11am in King's Lynn's Vancouver Quarter, with all customers who join the queue before opening time to receive a 25pc off wristband, the first 200 customers will receive an "exclusive goodie bag".
Once the two-storey 1,500sqm store opens a DJ will be playing the latest hits while customers browse the rails.
Tony Galli, H&M's country manager for the UK, said: "We are very excited to open this brand new store in the Vancouver Quarter in King's Lynn.
"We aim to provide our customers in Norfolk with the best shopping experience possible and we are confident that our new King's Lynn store will offer exactly this."
You may also want to watch:
H&M was founded in 1947, in Sweden and opened its first UK store in 1976, and currently boasts over 240 stores nationwide.
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 6 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 7 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 8 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 9 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich
- 10 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area