When do the clocks go forward in 2021?
- Credit: Denise Bradley
Spring has arrived and the days are getting longer - and hopefully the sunny weather will return soon.
So as the days fly by, it is nearly time for the clocks to go forward as we approach the beginning of British Summer Time (BST).
In October, the clocks go back and we get to spend an extra hour in bed. Although this time we will be losing an hour's sleep, we will be able to enjoy some longer days.
This could be beneficial for our mental wellbeing as we will have more time in the evenings to go for a walk after work or do some exercise.
Typically, the clocks go forward one hour at 1am on the last Sunday of March, so this year will be moving into BST on March 28.
You may also want to watch:
Don't forget to check your clocks for any that need to be changed manually. Most phones update automatically so don't worry about missing that Monday morning alarm for work.
- 1 Norfolk to feature in Steven Spielberg's Second World War TV series
- 2 Restaurant boss U-turn after row over trial shift pay
- 3 Couple turn grain store into 'James Bond' home
- 4 Couple reveal reason for closing 30-year-old firm
- 5 Historic seaside pub reveals £60,000 B&B rooms
- 6 Cannabis factory uncovered in former bar in Norwich's clubland
- 7 Car SOS to feature family who lost father and son
- 8 Partner pays tribute to 'love of my life' after Thorpe stabbing
- 9 'Disappointment' for town centre with McDonald's branch closure
- 10 Family lose 'lifeline' van in fire