What would you rename a Norwich city centre apartment block?
- Credit: Archant
An estate agents is offering people a chance to name a new apartment building in the centre of Norwich.
AbbotFox has secured permission to rename Elliot House on Ber Street, which is being converted into 45 flats.
The competition was launched yesterday and will run until Friday, March 24, when the winner will be announced.
The estate agents is encouraging as many ideas as possible - and said 'the more unique, the better'.
Two answers will be picked and the public will cast the final vote.
You may also want to watch:
Ian Forrest, abbotFox branch manager, said: 'The competition is a unique opportunity for members of the local public to leave a lasting impression on Norwich's ever changing landmarks.'
Elliot House, at the top of the hill on Ber Street, was previously used as commercial offices, including by the NHS.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 4 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 7 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 8 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 9 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 10 Former factory site to become a new church