What would you rename a Norwich city centre apartment block?
- Credit: Archant
An estate agents is offering people a chance to name a new apartment building in the centre of Norwich.
AbbotFox has secured permission to rename Elliot House on Ber Street, which is being converted into 45 flats.
The competition was launched yesterday and will run until Friday, March 24, when the winner will be announced.
The estate agents is encouraging as many ideas as possible - and said 'the more unique, the better'.
Two answers will be picked and the public will cast the final vote.
You may also want to watch:
Ian Forrest, abbotFox branch manager, said: 'The competition is a unique opportunity for members of the local public to leave a lasting impression on Norwich's ever changing landmarks.'
Elliot House, at the top of the hill on Ber Street, was previously used as commercial offices, including by the NHS.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 3 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 4 Floral tributes left to driver killed in A148 crash
- 5 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 6 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 7 Driver escapes serious injury after 4x4 flips onto roof
- 8 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 9 Man who felt lonely caught drink-driving, court hears
- 10 IN PICTURES: The businesses still going strong in lockdown