What would you like to see on Norwich’s next mural? - BID to unveil new artwork for city
- Credit: Archant
This is the new eye-catching art installation which will be officially unveiled on the streets of Norwich this week.
The work, designed by local artist Derek Jackson, has been painted on the wall at the Virgin Money Lounge on Castle Street.
It will be the fourth mural to be created through the City of Stories campaign, which is run by the Norwich Business Improvement District (BID).
And later this month, BID will be launching an international call for submissions from artists for more murals in the city centre.
Stefan Gurney, executive director, said: 'We are excited to be unveiling the latest city of stories mural and are proud to be working with Virgin Money to showcase this stunning piece of work by Derek. We now look forward to launching our next call for submissions and bringing more art to blank canvases within Norwich city centre'.
Matt Tansley, Virgin Money Norwich Lounge manager said: 'I am sure that they will catch the eye of many passers-by and I look forward to seeing Derek's creation unveiled.'
What would you like to see on the next mural? Email email@example.com
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 3 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 4 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 5 Norfolk's oldest woman dies, aged 110
- 6 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 7 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 8 Fury at bikers' who rode over dead seal pup
- 9 Fire crews called to house fire in north Norfolk
- 10 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?