What’s your favourite Roald Dahl Book?
- Credit: Archant
To celebrate Roald Dahl Day 2017 we want to know which of his books you think is the best.
A wise man once said, 'If you are going to get anywhere in life, you have to read a lot of books'.
This wise man started out as a fighter pilot in the Royal Air Force and went on to become one of the world's most successful writers, selling more than 250 million copies of his books worldwide.
You might have heard of him, his name was Roald Dahl.
September 13, 2017 marks 101 years since the author's birth and will see thousands celebrating his life's work and subsequently the weird and wonderful worlds and characters he created, from Giant Country to Willy Wonka.
You may also want to watch:
Throughout his career, Dahl wrote more than 30 books, with his most popular being aimed at a younger audience.
But which was the best?
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 4 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 7 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 8 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 9 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 10 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
We want to know which of his books is your favourite, vote in our poll and leave a comment below, letting us know what makes that book special.