What’s that smell in Great Yarmouth?
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2015
There is a horrible smell in Great Yarmouth at the moment.
People have taken to social media to ask if others can smell it too, or if it is just them.
There is speculation that is could be the sewers, while others have said it could be from farmers spreading pig muck across their fields.
A spokesman for Anglian Water, which operates some of the drainage network in the area, as far as they are aware it is nothing to do with them.
She added that two of their workforce had commented on the smell.
A grandmother took to social media to say that the smell was so vile that it made her young grandson vomit.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.
- 1 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 2 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 3 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 4 Tribute to keen mountain biker who died on ride
- 5 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 6 One person rescued after crash on A47
- 7 Roadworks planned in Norfolk for this week
- 8 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 9 ‘We need action now’: Flood hit Broads business backs river barrier calls
- 10 The best fossil hunting spots across East Anglia