What’s that smell in Great Yarmouth?
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2015
There is a horrible smell in Great Yarmouth at the moment.
People have taken to social media to ask if others can smell it too, or if it is just them.
There is speculation that is could be the sewers, while others have said it could be from farmers spreading pig muck across their fields.
A spokesman for Anglian Water, which operates some of the drainage network in the area, as far as they are aware it is nothing to do with them.
She added that two of their workforce had commented on the smell.
You may also want to watch:
A grandmother took to social media to say that the smell was so vile that it made her young grandson vomit.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 6 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 7 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 8 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 9 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich
- 10 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area