What is this mystery creature spotted in the sea off the cliffs at Gorleston
- Credit: Archant
A mystery creature has been spotted in the North Sea off the coast of Gorleston.
Rachel Durrant was walking with her partner Stephen Fry when they saw a large figure bobbing along in the sea.
She said: 'My partner caught a video on Gorleston cliffs of something in the water and we can't figure it out for the life of us.
'My partner is convinced it's a whale. I'm thinking perhaps a massive seal in disbelief.'
Her partner, Mr Fry, took a video of the moving figure in the sea using a smart phone and they are now intrigued to find out what it might be.
You may also want to watch:
At the weekend a seal was found in two halves on the beach at Great Yarmouth by a walker.
• Have you seen anything strange in the sea off the coast at Gorleston? Email your story, pictures and video to reporter George Ryan: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 2 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 3 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 4 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 5 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 6 Man seriously injured after crash
- 7 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 8 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 9 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 10 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich