What is this mystery creature spotted in the sea off the cliffs at Gorleston
- Credit: Archant
A mystery creature has been spotted in the North Sea off the coast of Gorleston.
Rachel Durrant was walking with her partner Stephen Fry when they saw a large figure bobbing along in the sea.
She said: 'My partner caught a video on Gorleston cliffs of something in the water and we can't figure it out for the life of us.
'My partner is convinced it's a whale. I'm thinking perhaps a massive seal in disbelief.'
Her partner, Mr Fry, took a video of the moving figure in the sea using a smart phone and they are now intrigued to find out what it might be.
You may also want to watch:
At the weekend a seal was found in two halves on the beach at Great Yarmouth by a walker.
• Have you seen anything strange in the sea off the coast at Gorleston? Email your story, pictures and video to reporter George Ryan: email@example.com
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 3 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 4 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 5 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 6 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 7 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 8 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 9 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 10 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga