What do you think about trick-or-treating on Halloween?
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
With Halloween around the corner children and families are getting excited about putting on their best costumes and going trick-or-treating.
But the tradition of collecting sweets on October 31, which has been adopted from America and has increased in popularity over the past few years, sometimes divides opinion.
Some people fully embrace it but some families and individuals do not like to take part.
Concerns are also raised at times by the elderly community over fears of trick-or-treating.
READ MORE: If you let your teenagers go trick-or-treating then shame on youPolice forces often issue annual words of warning to people taking part in trick-or-treating to reassure people.
You may also want to watch:
What do you think about trick-or-treating?
Take part in our poll and send your views to reporter email@example.com.
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 3 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 4 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 5 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 6 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 7 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 8 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 9 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 10 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year
Alternatively call her on 01603 772684 or post your comments below the story.