What amazing ears! Goofy Gary at Dogs Trust Snetterton looking for a new home
- Credit: Archant
He has phenomenal ears - but stray dog Gary is very much keeping an ear out for news of a new home.
The three-year-old terrier cross arrived at the Dogs Trust Snetterton rehoming centre as a stray.
He is described by the charity as 'a very friendly chap with phenomenal ears' who is 'always keen to have a kick-around with a football'.
A Dogs Trust spokesman added: 'He is extremely playful and quick at learning new tricks.
'Gary enjoys a fuss and will make a loyal and friendly companion but he will need his adopter to continue with his training.
You may also want to watch:
'With a patient coach, Gary will make a superb addition to the right family.
'This loveable lad can live with children aged 12 years and over, and could potentially live with another dog.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 8 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 What happened when The Only Way Is Essex was filmed in Norfolk?
'He will need his new owner to be home for most of the time to begin with.'
If you think you can give Gary a home, call Dogs Trust Snetterton on 0300 303 0292 or visit www.dogstrust.org.uk