Westlife star Kian Egan to support Boyzone at Thetford Forest summer show
- Credit: Archant
Pop fans can look forward to seeing two big names on the bill at a forest gig this summer after a former Westlife member was announced as support to chart-toppers, Boyzone.
Kian Egan will warm up the crowd at Thetford Forest for Ronan and co on July 11.
The Irish singer released his debut solo album, Home, this year and was crowned King of the Jungle in last year's series of a I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!
He said: 'I am really looking forward to these gigs and of course it's going to be a lot of fun to be out on tour with the boys.'
Tickets are £42.35 (including £3.85 booking fee) and are available from the Forestry Commission box office on 03000 680400 or online at www.forestry.gov.uk/music.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 4 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 5 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 6 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 7 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 8 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 9 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 10 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone