'Feel the magic of Christmas' - hotel opens winter wonderland
- Credit: Simon Watson
A popular country hotel at the heart of a village has created a winter wonderland, as it aims to spread Christmas cheer despite the ongoing pandemic.
From December 2, diners at The Links Country Park Hotel in West Runton will be able to have a festive feast in the transformed dining room which has seen the introduction of a light-up sleigh and reindeer, Christmas trees, and a walkway illuminated by fairy lights.
A festive 'In2Blu' menu will also be introduced, with festive dishes such as Christmas pudding, Norfolk turkey and mince pies.
The restaurant will also serve its usual menu alongside the new Christmas one.
Owner, Liz MacKenzie said: "It’s been very depressing for everyone, because we obviously can't do Christmas parties like we would normally do, so I thought let’s just make something, that makes everyone feel the magic of Christmas and forget COVID.
You may also want to watch:
"We've all got a child in us somewhere."
Meals in the winter wonderland will cost £17.95 for two courses and £21.95 for three courses, with children under five able to dine free.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 3 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 4 Floral tributes left to driver killed in A148 crash
- 5 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 6 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 7 Driver escapes serious injury after 4x4 flips onto roof
- 8 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 9 Man who felt lonely caught drink-driving, court hears
- 10 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall