'Feel the magic of Christmas' - hotel opens winter wonderland
- Credit: Simon Watson
A popular country hotel at the heart of a village has created a winter wonderland, as it aims to spread Christmas cheer despite the ongoing pandemic.
From December 2, diners at The Links Country Park Hotel in West Runton will be able to have a festive feast in the transformed dining room which has seen the introduction of a light-up sleigh and reindeer, Christmas trees, and a walkway illuminated by fairy lights.
A festive 'In2Blu' menu will also be introduced, with festive dishes such as Christmas pudding, Norfolk turkey and mince pies.
The restaurant will also serve its usual menu alongside the new Christmas one.
Owner, Liz MacKenzie said: "It’s been very depressing for everyone, because we obviously can't do Christmas parties like we would normally do, so I thought let’s just make something, that makes everyone feel the magic of Christmas and forget COVID.
You may also want to watch:
"We've all got a child in us somewhere."
Meals in the winter wonderland will cost £17.95 for two courses and £21.95 for three courses, with children under five able to dine free.
- 1 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 5 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 6 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 7 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 8 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace
- 9 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 10 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters