Conference to offer support to carers
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A special event will be held to offer advice and support to carers.
The conference organised by west Norfolk council is aimed at supporting carers across west Norfolk, Swaffham and the surrounding Breckland villages.
The Carers Conference West Norfolk will take place between 10am and 2pm at Lynnsport in King's Lynn on Wednesday, March 18.
The free event will also give organisations and people the opportunity to network with local providers and see what support is available in the area.
One of the topics to be discussed on the day is dementia and how to handle it.
You may also want to watch:
Groups such as Careline Community Service and Ask Lily will be available to offer advice and guidance on the day.
Services that support carers wanting to book a exhibit space at the event can contact Harry Clarke at the borough council on firstname.lastname@example.org or Careline on 01553 616200.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 4 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 5 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 6 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 7 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 8 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
- 9 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 10 Owners of popular street food van open café bistro in Norwich