Conference to offer support to carers
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A special event will be held to offer advice and support to carers.
The conference organised by west Norfolk council is aimed at supporting carers across west Norfolk, Swaffham and the surrounding Breckland villages.
The Carers Conference West Norfolk will take place between 10am and 2pm at Lynnsport in King's Lynn on Wednesday, March 18.
The free event will also give organisations and people the opportunity to network with local providers and see what support is available in the area.
One of the topics to be discussed on the day is dementia and how to handle it.
You may also want to watch:
Groups such as Careline Community Service and Ask Lily will be available to offer advice and guidance on the day.
Services that support carers wanting to book a exhibit space at the event can contact Harry Clarke at the borough council on firstname.lastname@example.org or Careline on 01553 616200.
- 1 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- 2 9 Norfolk pubs with heated gardens for mixed households
- 3 Shocking dashcam footage shows man doing 129mph through village
- 4 Vanishing village - Satellite images show incredible erosion at Winterton
- 5 Parts of Norfolk see heavy snow falls with more to come
- 6 Heavy rain prompts flood warnings as first snow forecast to fall
- 7 Workmen unearth six skeletons during city street overhaul
- 8 'Don't bend rules' warning to Christmas revellers
- 9 Cattle farmer who was 'known across the country' dies aged 79
- 10 Man denies running Japanese restaurant from Norwich home for the third time