Barbers play April Fools’ Day prank with new product
- Credit: Archant
A chain of barbers caused a few chuckles on Sunday morning when it launched a brand new product as an April Fools' Day prank.
Gould Barbers, found in Downham Market, King's Lynn and Wisbech, 'unveiled' its innovative 'Bald Polish' spray - a unique moisturising formula which is applied to bald men's heads to 'buff up baldness'.
Leigh Gould, one of the chain's founders and a fellow bald man, demonstrated the product in the promotional video which was released over social media in the morning.
He enlists the help of Gary Bell, a barber based at the King's Lynn Hardwick store, to show viewers how best to apply the polish.
After noon, the product was then revealed as an April Fool.
You may also want to watch:
Leigh said: 'At Gould Barbers we all work hard - but we don't take ourselves too seriously and thought people would enjoy an April Fools' Day prank So, we hope it has caused a few laughs.'
- 1 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 2 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 3 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 4 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 7 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 8 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 9 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer