Barbers play April Fools’ Day prank with new product
- Credit: Archant
A chain of barbers caused a few chuckles on Sunday morning when it launched a brand new product as an April Fools' Day prank.
Gould Barbers, found in Downham Market, King's Lynn and Wisbech, 'unveiled' its innovative 'Bald Polish' spray - a unique moisturising formula which is applied to bald men's heads to 'buff up baldness'.
Leigh Gould, one of the chain's founders and a fellow bald man, demonstrated the product in the promotional video which was released over social media in the morning.
He enlists the help of Gary Bell, a barber based at the King's Lynn Hardwick store, to show viewers how best to apply the polish.
After noon, the product was then revealed as an April Fool.
You may also want to watch:
Leigh said: 'At Gould Barbers we all work hard - but we don't take ourselves too seriously and thought people would enjoy an April Fools' Day prank So, we hope it has caused a few laughs.'
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 3 What each lockdown tier could mean for Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 5 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 6 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 7 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 8 Why have Norfolk and Suffolk been placed in Tier 2?
- 9 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 10 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash