West Ham United FA Cup heroes to unite for Great Yarmouth meet and greet
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2008
They have all scored FA Cup winning goals for West Ham United at Wembley Stadium.
However, this October, Sir Trevor Brooking, Alan Taylor and Ronnie Boyce will gain another thing in common - an appearance in Great Yarmouth.
The trio of former footballers will be appearing alongside fellow ex-Hammer Alvin Martin at an event at Britannia Pier Theatre, which will have the audience forever blowing bubbles.
The group will reflect on their careers and times at Boleyn Ground, also known as Upton Park, where the Hammers played their home games before moving to the London Stadium.
They will also be recalling the club's glory days, which saw them claim FA Cup victories in 1964, 1975 and 1980.
You may also want to watch:
A limited number of VIP meet and greet tickets to the evening - on Friday, October 27 - are also available.
Tickets are priced between £25 and £40 and are available by calling 01493 842209.
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 4 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 5 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 6 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 7 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 8 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 9 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 10 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich