West and north Norfolk coastlines to bask in the hottest temperatures this weekend
- Credit: SIMON FINLAY
Parts of the East Anglian coastline are set to enjoy beautiful weather this weekend with soaring temperatures predicted to reach highs of 17C (63F).
The north Norfolk coast and the west of the region will benefit the most.
Weatherquest forecaster Dan Holley said: 'Overall it's going to be a nice weekend.
'There will be a south east wind which will see the temperature cooler in the east around Great Yarmouth, but this will be a nice onshore breeze.
'By Sunday evening we could see temperatures of around 16C to 17C in west Norfolk.'
You may also want to watch:
During Saturday there will be highs of 13C to 14C in the west of the county and north Norfolk. By the evening there will be some rain, starting in south Norfolk at around 6.30pm and spreading north.
This will clear overnight around midnight.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 3 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 4 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 5 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 6 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 7 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 8 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 9 Two men arrested on suspicion of money laundering in Thetford
- 10 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
On Sunday it will be a dry but misty start to the day, becoming humid and warmer in the afternoon with temperatures reaching around 17C in west Norfolk.