Street dance, boxercise and archery coming to west Norfolk village
- Credit: Archant
A west Norfolk village will be launching a host of activities thanks to a grant from Sports England.
Wereham village hall charity will be holding a free taster day packed with new activities to celebrate.
It hopes to get more children and adults physically active and find out which activities people would like to try out.
Craig Terrington, community engagement and activities manager for the charity, said: "Our launch day is a great opportunity to try new activities for free. We've got something for everyone.
"Norfolk community learning services will be on hand to measure BMI, blood pressure and heart rate and provide details on activity courses they offer."
You may also want to watch:
Activities include street dance, mini tennis, short mat bowls, pom fitness, aerobics gold, boxercise, table tennis, archery and badminton.
The launch will take place from 9am to 5pm on Saturday, August 3.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 5 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 6 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 7 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Farmers hope to unlock 'huge potential' of cannabis crops
- 10 Dinomania tour heading to Norfolk with giant dinosaurs that move