Heritage art trail set to open
- Credit: Wells Heritage Art Trail
An exciting outdoor art trail celebrating the rich and varied history of Wells launches this weekend.
All the work in the Wells Heritage Art Trail has been created by Norfolk artists specifically for the event and will open to the public on Saturday, June 23 and right through until the end of September.
Commissioned by Wells Maltings, the Wells Heritage Art Trail will feature 17 artworks by 26 artists, all of which will be for sale.
The trail has been curated by prominent Wells residents and art experts John and Yvonne Millwood. It should take around an hour and a half to complete.
Free trail maps will be available to pick up from the new Wells Maltings complex - the £5m Heritage Lottery funded arts, heritage and community hub on Staithe Street - which is opening at the end of the month.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about the Wells Heritage Art Trail, visit the website at www.wellsmaltings.org.uk.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 5 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 9 Firefighters ripping out thatch to stop house fire spreading
- 10 City draw up target list