Wells butcher Arthur Howell makes red, white and blue sausages to celebrate the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee
A well-known Norfolk butcher is celebrating the Queen's Diamond Jubilee year by selling sausages in the colours of the Union Flag.
Arthur Howell, from Wells, is now selling the bangers in his butcher's shops in Wells and Burnham Market.
They have been made using edible food colouring.
Mr Howell, 55, the fourth generation of his family to work as a butcher, said: 'This is a once in a lifetime moment for my generation and we wanted to do something special.
'We thought hard about the best way we could show our loyalty to Queen and country and came up with the coloured sausages.
You may also want to watch:
'We hope they will be a popular choice for all our regular customers and for the thousands of holidaymakers who regularly visit the area.'
See our next Diamond Jubilee supplement in the EDP on April 17.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 6 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 7 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 8 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 9 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 10 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council