Wells butcher Arthur Howell makes red, white and blue sausages to celebrate the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee
A well-known Norfolk butcher is celebrating the Queen's Diamond Jubilee year by selling sausages in the colours of the Union Flag.
Arthur Howell, from Wells, is now selling the bangers in his butcher's shops in Wells and Burnham Market.
They have been made using edible food colouring.
Mr Howell, 55, the fourth generation of his family to work as a butcher, said: 'This is a once in a lifetime moment for my generation and we wanted to do something special.
'We thought hard about the best way we could show our loyalty to Queen and country and came up with the coloured sausages.
'We hope they will be a popular choice for all our regular customers and for the thousands of holidaymakers who regularly visit the area.'
See our next Diamond Jubilee supplement in the EDP on April 17.
- 1 'It is really sad': End of an era as popular pub landlords call time
- 2 Family's heartache as dog dies after being hit by Amazon van
- 3 Family pub and restaurant opens outdoor pool to cold water swimmers
- 4 A146 closed after three vehicles and motorcycle involved in crash
- 5 Meet the three Norfolk businesses featured in Antiques Road Trip
- 6 'Torrid time' as insurance giant Marsh quits city centre
- 7 Warning after dogs left 'limp or lifeless' by mystery illness
- 8 Man set to stand trial accused of teen daughter's murder
- 9 People come 'from all over the country' to try this Norfolk seafood platter
- 10 See inside this 'stunning' £700k family home for sale in a Norwich suburb