WEIRD NORFOLK PODCAST - Episode 46: An evening of strange tales at Biddy’s Tearoom
- Credit: Archant
This week we are hosted by Biddy's Tearoom in Norwich, where we hear all sorts of strange and spooky tales.
We team up with the Seagull Rep again for an evening of spooky tales hosted by biddy's Tearoom in Norwich. We hear wonderful tales of UFO sightings, the Norfolk Puma, poltergeist activity, haunted houses and possibly the creepiest story we've heard yet.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 5 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 6 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 7 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Farmers hope to unlock 'huge potential' of cannabis crops
- 10 Dinomania tour heading to Norfolk with giant dinosaurs that move