Weird Norfolk Podcast - Episode 14: The Mousehold Street poltergeist
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Norwich City Council's housing department was used to receiving requests from its tenants to move to another area, but the very unusual reason for wanting to leave caused a few eyebrows to raise: there was, claimed the family in question, an unwanted lodger at the city property – a resident poltergeist.
This week the weird ones discuss poltergeist activity and share some spooky poltergeist encounters from around Norwich. Also, Stacia gives some sage like advice about talking to dolls...
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 3 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 4 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 5 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 6 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 7 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 8 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 9 Teen in serious condition after bank holiday crash
- 10 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban