Weird Norfolk Podcast - Episode 15: The fairy cow of South Lopham
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
South Lopham in Norfolk may not be able to boast a Fairy Godmother but it does lay claim to a Fairy Cow who apparently magically appeared during times of great hardship in the village and then disappeared when things improved.
Stacia, Richard and Siofra show appreciation for one of Norfolk's only fairy creatures and brush up on faerie etiquette.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 2 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 3 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 4 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 6 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 7 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 8 Patient has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 9 Former factory site to become a new church
- 10 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it