Weird Norfolk Podcast - Episode 7: Norwich Ghost Walks
- Credit: Archant
This week we welcome our first ever guests, The Shadowcaster and The Silent Hand from Norwich Ghost Walks!
The team dropped in to chat about all things weird and wonderful, ghostly and great and shared their favourite film with a ghost in it (we banned them from choosing Ghost or Ghostbusters) and let us know where they'd haunt if they were ghosts!
Find out about their tours and events here.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 9 long walking trails to explore in Norfolk