Weird Norfolk Podcast - Episode 7: Norwich Ghost Walks
- Credit: Archant
This week we welcome our first ever guests, The Shadowcaster and The Silent Hand from Norwich Ghost Walks!
The team dropped in to chat about all things weird and wonderful, ghostly and great and shared their favourite film with a ghost in it (we banned them from choosing Ghost or Ghostbusters) and let us know where they'd haunt if they were ghosts!
Find out about their tours and events here.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Couple sell 'amazing' converted water mill after two-year renovation
- 2 Robbie Savage: 'Never mind Stuart Webber, it's all down to me'
- 3 Emergency services dealing with incident at inflatable on beach
- 4 Third time lucky for historic pub's reopening
- 5 Norwich pub's shock after city council refuse outdoor seating bid
- 6 Royal Mail postboxes stolen from villages
- 7 Woman died after crash on way to visit mother's grave
- 8 'We haven't slept': Primark shoppers queue outside city store from 3am
- 9 Extinction Rebellion protesters arrested for smashing Barclays windows
- 10 Dog ban on popular north Norfolk beaches extended