Weird Norfolk Podcast - Episode 28: The Tharston haunted house
- Credit: citizenside.com
It looked like any other council house in the row, a sturdily-built home, close to local amenities and perfect for a growing family – particularly one with an attendant poltergeist.
This week the team discuss an account of a haunted house in Tharston during the 1930s. The haunting was investigated by the local branch of the spiritualist church and had a slightly unusual conclusion.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 6 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 7 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 8 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 9 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich
- 10 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area