Weird Norfolk Podcast - Episode 17: The Gildencroft Bogey
Published: 6:30 AM August 24, 2018 Updated: 11:33 AM October 10, 2020
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
He's the invisible menace that terrified us as children. But is there more to the bogeyman than an imaginary behaviour monitor?
This week the team discuss the almost lost urban legend of the Gildencroft Bogey.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 6 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 7 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 8 Norfolk roadworks to be aware of this week
- 9 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor
- 10 Paddy Davitt verdict: The end game is upon us