Weird Norfolk Podcast episode 43: Norwich’s ties with Salem and its infamous witch trials
Published: 10:48 AM September 13, 2019 Updated: 11:53 AM October 10, 2020
- Credit: Wikipedia
To marry one woman accused of witchcraft is misfortunate, to marry two is plain suspicious.
This week the team take a walk around Norwich to discover the city's ties with Salem and its infamous witch trials.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 3 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 4 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 5 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 6 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 7 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 8 City step up Skipp Spurs chase
- 9 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
- 10 Waiting game for parkrun lovers as one Norfolk event closes