Weird Norfolk 360: Frightening tales from the River Wensum
- Credit: Archant � 2009
In a special edition of Weird Norfolk, our mysterious tour guide rows down the River Wensum in 360 to bring you the most terrifying tales from the area surrounding Norwich's best known river.
For more Weird Norfolk click here.
For a daily dose of Weird Norfolk follow our Instagram here.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 5 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 6 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 7 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 10 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17