Weekend temperatures set to soar to highs of 20C in parts of Norfolk
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2016
Temperatures across the region are set to soar as high as 20C this weekend as a fresh weather front moves in.
Sunday looks set to be the best day for the weekend weather, and could beat the top temperatures for Saturday, in the low 20s.
Today the Met Office predicts Norfolk will stay dry with periods of sunshine.
By the afternoon it will feel very warm inland but cooler closer to the coast with the sea breeze and a top temperature of 18C.
Saturday will start chilly with a chance of early mist and fog, but remaining dry with sunny spells developing. It will be warm by the afternoon with a maximum temperature of 20C.
You may also want to watch:
Heading into Sunday the day will begin with early mist and fog before turning sunny and very warm.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 6 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 7 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 8 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 9 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
- 10 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover