Wedding show at Dunston Hall near Norwich will offer couples lots of inspiration for their special day
Wedding bells will be in the air this weekend at a special show offering couples lots of inspiration for planning their perfect day.
The Eastern Daily Press Wedding Shows have, over the years, developed a reputation for bringing together the cream of Norfolk's wedding scene under one roof, and the latest show will be on Sunday at Dunston Hall, near Norwich.
More than 80 exhibitors will be at the free event, offering brides and grooms the chance to find out about every aspect of planning their wedding.
Bridalwear experts will be on hand to help brides pick their perfect wedding dress and discuss options for bridesmaids, while transport specialists will have their vehicles on display to show couples how they can travel in style on their wedding day.
The vast array of other exhibitors will include florists, wedding planners, venue hosts, jewellers, photographers, beauty experts, toastmasters and caterers.
There will also be people to help you choose your wedding cake, marquee, music, menswear, honeymoon, entertainers, stationery and much more.
Steve Maddams, from the EDP Wedding Show team, said: 'After creating the EDP Wedding Show in 2007, this is our 11th Wedding Show at Dunston Hall and we believe the shows are going from strength to strength.
- 1 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 2 Man accidentally downloaded indecent images of children, court hears
- 3 Delays expected with A47 to close in both directions for 15 miles
- 4 Family 'increasingly concerned' about missing Beccles woman
- 5 Man had cocaine hidden in car when stopped by police
- 6 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 7 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 8 Chef reopens historic Norwich coffee shop with roasts on the menu too
- 9 Norse chief executive quits for personal reasons
- 10 Trains cancelled after lorry crashes into bridge
'This is one of the biggest one-day wedding shows in East Anglia and we have over 80 of the best local wedding businesses attending to help you plan your special day.'
The Eastern Daily Press Wedding Show is at Dunston Hall, on the A140 near Norwich, on Sunday from 11am until 4pm.
Admission is free.
On the day people will also be able to enter a competition to win dinner, bed and breakfast for two at Dunston Hall.
There will also be another Eastern Daily Press Wedding Show at Dunston Hall later this year on Sunday, September 23.
For more information about the Eastern Daily Press Wedding Show visit www.weddinglink.co.uk/norfolk