Wedding reception is held at Great Yarmouth cafe
Most wedding receptions are held in hotels as family and friends celebrate the beginning of a new life for the happy couple.
But one newly married couple have celebrated their wedding by holding a reception in a seaside cafe they love visiting.
Jason and Melanie Price have held a breakfast brunch reception at Jaki's Beach Hut Cafe in Great Yarmouth.
The happy couple had spent many hours in the cafe when they recently moved to Yarmouth and they had received a warm welcome from Jaki and her friendly staff.
Mr and Mrs Price were married at Yarmouth Registry Office on Monday and the breakfast brunch at the cafe featured balloons, pastries, champagne, and decorations.
You may also want to watch:
The married couple wanted to thank everyone involved in their happy day of celebrating their love.
Mr and Mrs Price are hoping to take a honeymoon somewhere warm very soon.
- 1 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 4 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 5 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 6 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 7 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 8 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 9 'Very high risk' paedophile who groomed 12-year-old has sentence doubled
- 10 Farke hammers Tzolis for penalty antics in City defeat