Goody bags, photo shoots and raffles on the agenda at festive meet-up for Norfolk parents
- Credit: ANDREW OLDRIDGE
A website which offers advice for parents in Norfolk is to host its largest meet-up.
Norwich Mumbler has organised the Ultimate Christmas Mumbler Meet-up, which will be held at the Sprowston Diamond Centre, on School Lane, on Saturday, November 25.
The free event will include children's class tasters, a pop-up photo shoot, café, soft play and charity raffle, which will raise cash for Norfolk-based children's bereavement charity Nelson's Journey.
The event, which will run from 11am to 3pm, will see goody bags given to the first 100 families and has been sponsored by Richard Jarmy Photography.
Norwich Mumbler - which can be found here - was set up by mother-of-two Katrin Oldridge earlier this year to give families information on events, family days out and sources of support.
Its Facebook page has almost 1,500 likes.
- 1 EXCLUSIVE: US tycoons in Norwich City investment talks
- 2 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 3 Man claims supermarket fuel was contaminated as he reveals £200 repair bill
- 4 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 5 'Our homes will be destroyed' - Neighbours' fears over proposed pylon route
- 6 Scammers targeting Norfolk homes with fake parcel deliveries
- 7 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in Norfolk
- 8 Norwich pub selling out on Sundays with new head chef's roast dinners
- 9 Heavy delays on major Norfolk road after crash
- 10 Sweet Briar Road has now reopened
For more information on the event, visit the Norwich Mumbler web page.