Goody bags, photo shoots and raffles on the agenda at festive meet-up for Norfolk parents
- Credit: ANDREW OLDRIDGE
A website which offers advice for parents in Norfolk is to host its largest meet-up.
Norwich Mumbler has organised the Ultimate Christmas Mumbler Meet-up, which will be held at the Sprowston Diamond Centre, on School Lane, on Saturday, November 25.
The free event will include children's class tasters, a pop-up photo shoot, café, soft play and charity raffle, which will raise cash for Norfolk-based children's bereavement charity Nelson's Journey.
You may also want to watch:
The event, which will run from 11am to 3pm, will see goody bags given to the first 100 families and has been sponsored by Richard Jarmy Photography.
Norwich Mumbler - which can be found here - was set up by mother-of-two Katrin Oldridge earlier this year to give families information on events, family days out and sources of support.
Its Facebook page has almost 1,500 likes.
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 3 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 4 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 5 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 6 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 7 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 8 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 9 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 10 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
For more information on the event, visit the Norwich Mumbler web page.