Region set for another ‘exceptionally warm’ day as mini heatwave continues
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2016
The region is set for another day of blue skies and sunshine, as temperatures continue to rise.
Norwich-based forecaster Weatherquest said it would be a dry day, with 'long spells of hazy sunshine'.
'Exceptionally warm with light winds and sea breezes developing,' they said, 'top temperatures of 24C to 27c but cooler on the east coast with onshore winds keeping temperatures nearer 14C to 16C.'
You may also want to watch:
The mercury is expected to stay above 23C until Sunday.
It marks a stark contrast from the past few months which have seen heavy rain, wind and snow sweep across the region.
- 1 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- 2 Part of A47 closed after crash between pedestrian and lorry
- 3 9 Norfolk pubs with heated gardens for mixed households
- 4 Shocking dashcam footage shows man doing 129mph through village
- 5 Revealed: Coronavirus vaccine hubs in Norfolk
- 6 Never mind Santa's sleigh... how about a Christmas combine harvester?
- 7 Vanishing village - Satellite images show incredible erosion at Winterton
- 8 Saver menus and pizzas - how pubs are opening under 'substantial meal' rule
- 9 'More substantial than a Scotch egg': Pub creates the 'Botched egg'
- 10 Man hit by lorry on A47 rushed to hospital with serious injuries
The London Marathon, which takes place in the capital on Sunday, is set to be the warmest on record.
How will you enjoy the sun today? Let us know in the comments below