Grab your hats, scarves and gloves - you’re going to need them this weekend
- Credit: Nick Butcher
This weekend is going to be a cold one, so wrap up warm if you are venturing outside.
With temperatures only reaching highs of 4C (40F) around midday today, the evening will be a bitter -3C (27F).
Tomorrow will be slightly warmer, with a minimum temperature of 2C (35F) and snow, sleet, hail and rain are expected intermediately throughout the weekend.
Meteorologist, Dan Holley said on Twitter: 'Scattered wintry showers will continue to feed inland from the North Sea through Saturday and Saturday night - a mixture of rain, hail, sleet and occasional snow.
'Most places won't see additional lying snow, but 1-2cm is possible very locally where showers are heaviest.'
For a five-day weather forecast click here
- 1 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 2 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 3 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 4 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier
- 5 Man charged with drink driving after crash at police station
- 6 Woman with scissors said she wanted to murder someone at supermarket
- 7 Confusion as people in Norfolk mistakenly turn up for booster jab
- 8 Waste carrier fined £1,900 after metal and containers found in woodland
- 9 NCFC LIVE: Missed chance for City against 10-man Newcastle
- 10 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash