Temperatures to drop below freezing in parts of Norfolk
- Credit: Lesley Buckley
A mild, cloudy start to 2019 is set to give way to much colder temperatures as northwesterly winds bring widespread frost and freezing fog to Norfolk.
Forecasters are predicting temperatures will steadily drop during the first week of 2019, with parts of Norfolk set to reach lows of -2C on Tuesday night.
The chilly conditions will be bought to region by north westerly winds.
North Norfolk is set to experience some of the breeziest conditions, with more chance of the odd isolated shower than other parts of the region.
The low temperatures are set to stick around until the weekend.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 MP moves to reassure public as film crew hires out village homes
- 2 The Norfolk market town that used to be in Suffolk
- 3 Family tribute to caring and loving Norwich man who was 'one of a kind'
- 4 Destructive stink bugs could be heading for Norfolk
- 5 Talented teen baker set to open cake shop in town centre
- 6 Motorcyclist, 17, dies after crashing into lamp post
- 7 Part of A11 reopened after earlier issues with concrete
- 8 Teenage girl seriously sexually assaulted near rail track
- 9 Plea for a solution after raw sewage floods family's garden
- 10 Man in 20s among further Covid deaths at Norfolk hospital