Weather: Next week set to be warm but cloudy in Norfolk
- Credit: Carmina McConnell
Norfolk is set to see a cloudy few days next week.
The Met Office has forecast a warm but cloudy week with little chance of showers.
Monday is set to be cloudy across the county with a high of 18C for the north and east of Norfolk and 19C for the west and south, with a 10pc chance of rain.
Tuesday will be similar to Monday, retaining the warmer temperatures of 19C and low chance of rain.
Wednesday will have a high of 20C in east Norfolk, with some sun in the morning across the county but mostly cloud.
You may also want to watch:
Thursday may be wet for some parts of the county, with 40pc rain predicted for east and south Norfolk around 4pm.
Friday is predicted to be a little cooler, with highs of only 15C and 16C across the county. The day should be sunny, changing to partly cloudy in the early evening.
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 4 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 5 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 6 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 7 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 8 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 9 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 10 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
The weekend will also be cloudy, with a cooler temperature of 18C. There will be some sun and a low chance of rain.
Overall, the south of the county is set to be slightly warmer than the north.