Norfolk's weather for the upcoming week: Cloudy but warm
- Credit: Jo Clarke
Norfolk has a cloudy week in store after a week of sunshine.
The Met Office has forecast a warm but cloudy week, with some showers.
Monday in south Norfolk will be cloudy with a high of 20C, with a 10pc chance of rain.
Tuesday will be wetter, with showers throughout the afternoon, though it will still be warm at 19C
Wednesday will have a high of 20C, with some sun but mostly cloud.
Thursday will be similar to Wednesday, with a high of 21C and a slightly higher chance of rain, at 10pc.
Friday will also be warm, with a high of 21C. It will be cloudy with some sun in the afternoon.
- 1 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 2 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 3 Man dies after 'medical incident' on Yarmouth seafront
- 4 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 5 Main road reopens more than six hours after 'serious' crash
- 6 Closures near A11 roundabout after crash involving motorcycle and van
- 7 Norfolk man in a relationship with teen he abducted, court told
- 8 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 9 Five takeaways planned to open in Norfolk
- 10 Plastic fork firm redundancies blamed on supermarket ‘greenwashing’
The weekend will also be cloudy, with a cooler temperature of 18C. There will be some sun and a low chance of rain.
The weather will differ slightly by area, with the south of the county slightly warmer than the north, and the east cooler and dryer than the west.