What is the weather going to be like in Norfolk this week?
- Credit: Archant
It was a wet and windy weekend in Norfolk, but the county is set for more settled conditions this week.
Phil Garner, forecaster at Weatherquest based at the University of East Anglia, said we should see brighter and clearer conditions with highs of around 11C.
He said: “Today most places will get away with a dry and sunny day. There could be an isolated shower this afternoon and a rather blustery westerly wind which will ease down as we got through the day.
"The top temperature will reach around 11C.”
On Tuesday Mr Garner predicts some early mist and fog which should clear as we go through the morning.
The afternoon should be dry and sunny.
He added: “There will be a different wind direction on Wednesday turning, more to the north.
- 1 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 2 Woman to stand trial accused of causing death by careless driving
- 3 Action taken against cold callers who left homeowner 'freaked out'
- 4 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as Covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 5 Norfolk man arranged sexual exploitation of teen victim
- 6 Virus expert says Omicron is 'unstoppable' and backs 'Plan B' rules
- 7 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 8 Pensioner jailed for five years for child sex assaults
- 9 Police called after illegally parked delivery driver blocks bus routes
- 10 Diners showered with glass after man smashes pub window
"It will be a cooler day and there could be a scattering of showers.
"Temperatures should reach 10C."
Thursday is set for a cool and breezy day, also with a scattering of shower – with highs of 9C.
It will turn dry and brighter on Friday and Saturday, with lighter winds returning.
Mr Garner added: “It’s worth mentioning that we may see a bit of rain on Saturday night during the firework displays. But that should leave us with fine and bright weather on Sunday.”