Norfolk to be dry this weekend but getting colder
- Credit: Danielle Booden
Norfolk is set to be dry this weekend, but things will start to get colder as next week begins.
According to Norwich-based forecaster Weatherquest, Saturday is expected to be largely dry with some mist and fog in the morning.
The afternoon will be dry with large amounts of sunshine. The temperature is expected to be 17C.
Sunday is forecast to be misty and cloudy accompanied by some drizzle around lunchtime.
There is expected to be sunshine in the late evening. Temperatures are not thought to get any higher than 16C.
To start the working week, Monday will be largely dry with some cloud in the morning before the sun arrives later in the afternoon.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 4 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 5 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 6 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 7 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 8 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 9 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 10 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67