Weather warning for high winds across region
- Credit: Archant
A weather warning is in place for Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire on Saturday, with high winds forecast.
Gusts approaching 50mph are being forecast, with winds peaking around lunchtime.
The Met Office yellow warning says: "A spell of strong winds may cause disruption on Saturday across parts of England and Wales, especially the southwest.
"There is a small chance of injuries and danger to life from flying debris, more likely across southwest England.
"There is a slight chance of some damage to buildings, such as tiles blown from roofs, more likely across southwest England."
You may also want to watch:
South-westerly winds are expected to cause rough seas and flying spray along the north west Norfolk coastline.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 4 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 5 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 6 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 7 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 8 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'
- 9 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 10 Family's tribute to much loved motorcyclist, 21, involved in A10 crash