Thunderstorms and high humidity to hit Norfolk
- Credit: Victoria Dack
Norfolk is set for thunderstorms this afternoon.
The Met Office has forecast scattered showers, with some expected to be heavy and locally prolonged.
The forecaster said there is a high likelihood of thunderstorms, with temperatures being around 24C and high humidity.
Weatherquest, at the University of East Anglia, agreed with the Met Office forecast saying there will likely be thunderstorms in the region.
Storms will occur in the mid- to late-afternoon, and potentially into the evening.
The thunderstorms will be throughout the region, scattered with some showers.
Scattered showers will slow over the evening, leaving the night dry and mild.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 3 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 4 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 5 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 6 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 7 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 8 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 9 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 10 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
It will remain cloudy and breezy, with temperatures of 15C.