Flood warnings in Norfolk
There are three flood warnings in place across Norfolk this morning.
The Environment Agency has issued a flood warning on the River Tas from and including Stoke Holy Cross to the A47 road bridge.
There is also a flood warning on the River Yare from and including Barnham Broom to Cringleford, and on the River Tiffey from Wymondham to Barford.
At about 7.30am this morning one fire crew from Loddon was called out to flooding on High Green, Brooke. Firefighters gave advice and assistance to remove water.
At about 7:15am a fire crew from Earlham attended reports of flooding on Bow Hill in Marlingford.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 2 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 3 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 4 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 5 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 6 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 7 What does Norfolk need to do to get to Tier 1?
- 8 Furious villagers claim chicken farm was approved 'under the radar'
- 9 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 10 What each lockdown tier could mean for Norfolk