Flood warnings remain in place in Norfolk and Suffolk
Flood warnings are still in place across Norfolk and Waveney due to steady rainfall over the Easter Bank Holiday.
The warnings were issued yesterday (Tuesday) and remain this morning for a number of areas.
The Environment Agency said: “Standing water will be visible in floodplain areas, and riverside footpaths may be flooded. Do not take unnecessary risks.”
Warnings are in place for:
• The River Yare at Norwich, from Cringleford to Trowse Newton
• The upper Rivers Yare, Tiffey, Tas and Wacton
• The River Waveney from Diss and the River Dove to Ellingham, including Bungay
• The Rivers Tud and Wensum from Fakenham to Costessey, including Wendling Beck
• The River Bure, Spixworth Beck and surrounding Becks
• Rivers Lark and Kennett in Suffolk
• North West Norfolk Rivers
• Hundred Foot Washes
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Eastern Daily Press. Click the link in the orange box above for details.