Did you see the Flower Pot Man running through Norwich in the snow?
- Credit: sharon bell
He's back at it!
Norwich's famous 'Flower Pot Man' has been taking to the streets for a run, wearing nothing but a pair of pants, large sunglasses and trainers with a flower pot hat on his head.
Sharon Bell spotted the man running down Prince of Wales Road at 6.10am on March 1, when temperatures had dropped to -3.5C.
She took a few snaps of the man and shared them on the Secret Norwich Facebook Page, in the hopes it would make people smile.
The mystery figure has been seen running topless around the city for a number of years.
He has previously been running in an Indian head dress and on Christmas Eve was said to be wearing pants, trainers, and a Santa hat.
Lots of people enjoyed the latest appearance from the quirky runner.
- 1 Man dies after collapsing during dog walk in Norfolk village
- 2 Carriageway of A11 remains closed after air ambulance called to crash
- 3 A47 reopens after serious crash near Swaffham
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages in north Norfolk
- 5 Drink driving teacher crashed into church wall with baby in car
- 6 Michael Bublé concert bans chairs and blankets from gig
- 7 Recycling centre closures planned as part of £15m County Hall cuts
- 8 Police called after sudden death at home near Norwich
- 9 Customers travelling especially to visit charming new café at fishery
- 10 Family sue Wetherspoon after man falls to death in city pub
James Brawn-Meek said: 'Classic! Only in our beautiful city!'
Emma Archer commented: 'He runs almost every day like this early morning. Sometimes holds a flower and other random things. Love him.'
Alethia Ife Lah added: 'WHAT A LEGEND!'
Alistair Zelley also managed to video 'Flower Pot Man' this morning (March 2) on Unthank Rd in Norwich. He looked in high-spirits as he braved the freezing temperatures.