Thursday weather: Foggy start to the day but warm weather likely
- Credit: Archant
Fog will be bringing in the morning today, particularly on the east coast, a spokesperson from Weatherquest said.
The fog should clear as the day goes on, but it will remain cloudy throughout, with a potential summer shower occurring at around 2pm.
The clouds are expected to clear in time for sunset tonight.
The Met Office expects warm temperatures throughout the day, with a high of 21C during the early afternoon, so it will be warm but without any substantial sunshine.
Southerly winds will be blowing at around the 10mph mark, with a high of 14mph at 1pm.
You may also want to watch:
The weekend is set to be a mixed bag with a wet Saturday and a cloudy Sunday.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 4 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 5 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 6 Lifeboat crew rescues three girls out to sea on lilos
- 7 Noise investigation launched after works leave houses 'tremoring'
- 8 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'
- 9 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 10 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?