Wear it Pink! - Staff at Roys of Wroxham dress up for charity
- Credit: Archant
Roys of Wroxham staff and customers had lots of fun raising money for Breast Cancer Now at a Wear it Pink event.
The staff wore splendid pink outfits and enjoyed a host of games including Guess how many balloons are in the pink car? along with a raffle to win prizes.
Marketing co-ordinator Joanne Symonds said: 'Customers enjoyed seeing the staff adorned in pink and taking part in the games.
'With generous donations from customers and staff Roys helped to raise money for a very important charity that funds ground-breaking research into curing breast cancer.'
Earlier this month, Breast Cancer Now announced four new research grants – totalling more than £700,000 – to fund pioneering research into secondary breast cancer.
You may also want to watch:
The four projects – based at universities across the UK – aim to tackle the spread of breast cancer and uncover new ways to halt the growth of tumours that have spread from the breast.
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 6 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 7 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 8 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 9 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 10 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich