“We want to put a smile back on their faces” - Norfolk photographer offers wedding services for free
- Credit: ICEYphoto
Following a successful search earlier this year, ICEYphoto, a photography company based in Attleborough, are on the hunt for a couple set to tie the knot in 2018.
The photographers are looking to help a couple in need by offering complimentary wedding photography.
Jonny Human of ICEYphoto said: 'This isn't a competition, we just want to help someone less fortunate because we all know how much weddings can cost and how important it is to capture the day.
'We're looking to help a genuinely lovely couple who have been going through a tough time and deserve to have a smile put back on their faces.'
The search will run until December 25 2017 when a couple will be selected.
ICEYphoto are asking people to get in touch via private message on Facebook to tell them why they, or someone they know, could really use a bit of help with their special day.
For more information, visit facebook.com/iceyphoto
- 1 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
- 2 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 3 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 4 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 5 Wrestler sheds five stone in one last bid to chase his American dream
- 6 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 7 Two recycling centres to be closed - and replaced with new £4m tips
- 8 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 9 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 10 Vicar’s astonishing outburst against the Bishop in town's long-running row