We’re looking for the next Pet Idol
Have you got a cute cat, a playful parrot or an adorable dog?
Well now you have the chance to enter your pet into our competition to find Norfolk's very own Pet Idol.
All creatures great and small are eligible for the competition, so whether you have a cat, dog, guinea pig, hamster or tortoise, we want to see your photos.
Their photo could then appear in a special Pet Idol supplement in the Eastern Daily Press and Norwich Evening News, which will give readers the chance to vote for their favourite.
Diana Sims, from the advertising department of the EDP and Evening News' parent company Archant Norfolk, said: 'We know how much people love their pets, but now we want to find Norfolk's number one!
'We've seen Pudsey the dog shoot to stardom this year by winning TV talent show Britain's Got Talent and we want to find our own local stars of the animal kingdom.'
To enter, email a photograph to email@example.com or send your photos to Pet Idol, Editorial Projects Unit, Prospect House, Rouen Road, Norwich, NR1 1RE. Remember to tell us your pet's name, age, and their likes and dislikes. Please include your name, address and a contact phone number.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 3 Passengers angry after train heading to Norwich delayed for hours
- 4 Covid restrictions played part in father's death, inquest told
- 5 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 6 'My life has been plagued by fly-tipping for a year - I need it to stop'
- 7 Woman arrested after man hit with a broom in city centre
- 8 'It was horrible' - Shock as woman robbed and assaulted in broad daylight
- 9 Norwich independent school named one of best in East Anglia
- 10 PRESSER: Spurs v City - Rashica major injury blow; Normann also out
Entries must reach us by Monday, September 17, and we're sorry but photos cannot be returned, so please don't send valuable original photos.
- Have you got a quirky animal story? Call David Freezer on 01603 772418 or email firstname.lastname@example.org