Wrestling tournament starring Grant Holt chooses Big C as charity partner
- Credit: Archant
A wrestling tournament starring Norwich City football legend Grant Holt has chosen the Big C as its charity partner.
Fightmare 3 takes place at Carrow Road on June 2 this year and is in support of the Norfolk cancer charity the Big C.
Ricky Knight, from the World Association of Wrestling (WAW) which is organising the event, said: 'Like many Norfolk families that have relatives and friends who have been affected by cancer, we're really proud to support Big C.
'We are passionate about Norwich and as well as delivering a spectacular show, we're keen to support our great local charities.'
Chris Bushby, Big C's chief executive officer, said: 'It is amazing for Big C to have this high-profile support which is the beginning of an exciting partnership and we're very grateful to the Knight family, Grant Holt and the Fightmare team.
You may also want to watch:
'We wish them every success.'
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 8 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 What happened when The Only Way Is Essex was filmed in Norfolk?