Watton victims of Gardboldisham crash named
Two passengers who died in a crash at the weekend have been named.
Jennifer Malloy, 48, and 22-year-old Daniel Gemmell, both of Carbrooke, near Watton, were killed as a result of the accident on Sunday at Garboldisham, near Diss.
At about 10.10am, a black Vauxhall Zafira and a silver Ford Puma crashed at the junction on Lopham Road.
The victims had been rear seat passengers in the Puma and died at the scene.
A woman in the front passenger seat, from the Woking area, was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridgeshire with serious internal injuries and remains in a serious condition.
The male driver of the Puma, also from the Woking area, was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital with serious injuries and is currently in a comfortable condition.
Everyone in the Zafira was from the Great Yarmouth area. A male passenger received pelvic injuries and remains at the NNUH receiving treatment while three other passengers had minor injuries.
- 1 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 2 Fake chefs deliver out-of-date lasagne to Carrow Road ahead of Spurs clash
- 3 Driver caught hitting speeds of 119mph on A47
- 4 Where the streets have no cars... the community that banned the school run
- 5 Homes destroyed after blaze breaks out in terraced housing
- 6 Investigation closed after cash stolen from popular attraction
- 7 Crash closes part of B1145 in west Norfolk
- 8 City burger joint takes beef off the menu
- 9 More cameras could be on way to fine law-breaking Norfolk motorists
- 10 Cyclist airlifted to hospital with serious injuries following incident
Officers from the Serious Collision Investigation Team have renewed a witness appeal.
Anyone with information should contact PC Richard Peck on 0845 456 4567.