Watton’s museum, due to open in March, is seeking volunteers
- Credit: Ian Burt
A Breckland museum set to open next year is looking for volunteers.
Museum4Watton will open to the public on March, 16 2018 in two rooms at the town's Wayland Hall.
Two volunteer days are being help on Thursday, November 2 and Saturday, November 4 for people who may like to give their time to help the museum.
They will be held at the museum from 10am until 12pm where members from Museum4Watton will be available to talk through what is needed.
The Museum4Watton group was launched two years ago with the aim of creating a space where artefacts from the town and surrounding villages could be viewed by the public and preserved.
You may also want to watch:
At the end of August the group received a £61,300 funding boost from the Heritage Lottery Fund.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 5 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 6 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 7 'It was like a river' - Flood damage forces couple to move out
- 8 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 9 Two Norfolk care homes among the best in region
- 10 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
Volunteers need to be over 18 and able to climb stairs.
For more information call John Greenbrook on 07585850917.